Terms and Condition
Please make sure to read our Terms And Condition page, before or after you book the trip. WE have all included the policies of the cancellation, etc
10% of the total amount of at least $100 of the total cost to be paid when making a booking. The remaining amount to be paid in Kathmandu prior to the trip departure.
All international major currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, SGD, CAD, AUD,) and Local Nepali currency are acceptable at the current exchange rate on the day of payment. For clients paying by credit or debit card, a 4.2% bank fee will be added to the total cost. PayPal transaction is only for advance booking. We do not accept the remaining amount in PayPal unless the client is happy to add the PayPal service fee.
Porter Weight Limit:
- For cancellations made more than one month prior to the departure date there will be a 100% refund (minus any transaction fees).
- For cancellations made less than one month prior to the departure date there will be a 50% refund (minus transaction fees)
- For Cancellation make less than one week prior to the departure date, there will be no refund.
- Should clients have to cancel (due to an emergency at home) once they have arrived in Kathmandu and paid the full amount, Or after the date there will be a refund of 80% of the balance AFTER deduction of any costs which have already been incurred (ie right ticket cancellation fees, hotel cancellation fees, part payment to porters, etc). Proof of family emergency is required.
- If the trip was canceled halfway through because of client owns the reason such as mountain sickness changed a mind, finished early then the actual agreed date, or due to the weather condition, the money you paid will not be refundable.
- You have to use all day what you paid for! If the trip ended, earlier then the assigned day for no reason, there will be no refund. You should deal with a guide or give us an immediate call if any misunderstanding accrued between the client and guide. A company wouldn’t ask money back from a guide for early returned so you need to understand this is in between a client and a guide. We will take full responsibilities If our guide forcing you to complete the trek earlier Or If it is your desire there will be no refund or you are required to spend time in the mountain as many as days you paid for it.
- If the trip was canceled halfway through because of our team problem such as guide get sick on the mountain etc. We will try our best to replace it with another guide or porter but in the case due to the far proximity, we are not able to deliver a substitute. The remaining day’s package cost and remaining guide salary will be refundable after the tax.
- In any case, we need to refunds, we will process this immediately, but sometime it might take 7 to 15 days for the process to go through the bank. Please be patient.
- You will receive a refund in the local currency, or via PayPal after PayPal service fee. If you need a refund in USD in cash you are responsible to exchanged it back or if you want us to do this job for your USD buying rate will apply.
The reason you came to Nepal was the mountains, right? So while they are beautiful, the mountains are also unpredictable! Sometimes domestic flights get canceled due to bad weather, particularly those [ights to the mountain areas. Should [ights be delayed or canceled, the client is liable to bear the cost of any additional nights in a hotel or anything changes appears in the package.