On this page, you have access to one of the most interactive maps you could ever find online from the Three Passes Trek of Khumbu region, Nepal. The route map offers all new updates from 2020. Uploaded in original size and digital quality, the user can experience an exact print copy of geographic map online. The actual trekking map has embedded in google map iFrame, which makes it easy to zoom in and out to find out the place you been searching for.
What includes in this map
A georeferenced hiking route map from the Three Pass Trek of Everest region above is an exact digital copy of the print version. With a local map developer and NEST, Adventure has brought this map online for the first time to provide a better experience to the Everest hikers that includes:
- Name of every single local village and its elevation based on 2020 within the Everest Region.
- All airport and helipad has mapped throughout the region
- Panoramic viewpoint as you hike
- Each of the hanging bridge as you hike ever day
- All-mountain names with its elevation that the Everest region has to offer
- Borderline of National park and the cross country mapping
- Base Camp of each of the mountain peak that is within Khumbu region
- The sigh of tea house availability in each village
- Side trip map apart from the classical route
- Well named all the glacier, frozen lake,
- All high passes that are within the Everest region.
How to Use the Map
It’s effortless and interactive. When you open the link, you will be redirected to the actual map page with Google Map iFrame. On the top left corner, you will see zoom in and out icon. Once you click the zoom-in icon, you will be able to see an actual map in the original quality.
What is use for?
If you are hiking in a group with a guide or have it arranged by a local company, they might do the job finding the right itinerary for you. However, you may want to double-check, then this is the page. But If you are an independent hiker, don’t know how to plan the route, this map is ideal for creating day to day itinerary based on the elevation gain each day. Apart from that, this map will let you see the Everest region virtually everything.
Third-party use polices
NEST Adventure is the first-ever company brought 2020 version georeferenced map online. The map is not in a JPG or PDF file formate to save or print. It is strictly prohibited even to take a screenshot and publish online as the full right of this map reserved with NEST Adventure. All of our clients who book a trip with us will receive a free copy of the print version of any region upon meetings in Kathmandu. However, feel free to link with credentials using the following iFrame.
If you are a writer or a contributor in a publication, looking for an original map, we might provide you a copy in a certain condition. Please write an email to NEST Adventure addressing Mr. Raj.