Every year, travelers who are interested in the Manaslu Circuit Trekking have been increasing rapidly.  Indeed, it is starting to gain popularity and to us, this is no surprise because the trail itself is very scenic and you will not feel that you’ve fallen into a tourist trap.  Much of the region remains remote and unexplored. But because of the rule that the government doesn’t allow a single trekker to hike in the Manaslu region. For those who is a solo hiker, How do you find a trekking partner for Manaslu Trek?

Every now and then, we would also receive inquiries from solo travelers who are looking for trekking partners with fixed departure and even more so after we published our previous article about the Manaslu trek cost. This is because single trekkers are not allowed in this area.  Of course, there is always a workaround that but you will have to pay the permit for two people! To help everyone out, we decided to put all these inquiries in one page so that everyone and anyone looking for a trekking partner could find the dates suitable for them. So if you are looking to join another trekker for the Manaslu and Tsum Valley trek in 2019, please leave your comment (contact us) with detailed requirements.We will publish these on in this page and will try to match you with another trekker.

Manaslu Circuit trek
Mount Manaslu at the 8th Highest mountain in the world on the background during golden hour. Pictures from Samdo


What information we need from you!

If you are looking for the trekking partner for the Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek,  provide us with your plan details:

a. Estimated arrival date in Kathmandu
b. Estimated departure date from Kathmandu
c. Your full name (first name will be disclosed) and country of origin
d. How many days of the Manaslu trek itinerary you are looking for?
e. How do you want us to organize your trek? (e.g. including of guide, porter, permit, transportation, accommodation, food)
f. Are you an experienced hiker/trekker?
g. Any other requirements you would like us to know?

Sample for Manaslu Trek partner inquiries

Zlatica from Slovakia, 42 years
Arrival date in Kathmandu: April 1, 2018
Preferred start date: April 2nd – 5th
Duration: 22 days (open to longer trip with side hikes; up to 25 days).
Trekking Requirements:
– 22-day Tsum Valley – Manaslu Circuit but open to longer trip  (up to 25 days) with side hikes
– I need to be back in Kathmandu by April 30, 2019.
– Share a guide and permit, does not require a porter but could share one
– Zlatica is an experienced trekker who backpacked and trekked in Kenya, Tanzania, Caucasus, Altai, Kamchatka, Alps.

Chances of Finding a Trekking Partner With NEST Adventure

NEST Adventure is a leading company, highly specializes in the off the beaten path in Nepal Himalayas. Especially the company has earned a high amount of trust over the internet for Manaslu and Tsum Valley. It’s because with NEST you will find a local guide, who is born and raised in the Manaslu area. Thus, during the busy season of Autumn (September, October, November, December) and March until May we have a departure almost every day in the Manaslu region. Along the side, we also work with several other local companies that operate Manaslu trek. Your chances to find a Trekking partner with us is as high as 99%. Let us know by email.

Success Proof of finding a trekking partner.

NEST Adventure became such a brand for Manaslu, even a local company would approach us If they need to share the permit.  By all, that means we not only have a people looking for a trekking partner from the email, but also from a local partner. Reverting you to our customer review page over 60% reviews are for Manaslu and Tsum Valley. And all of them are rated 5/5 star ratings by a TripAdvisor user. Here is the link to our customer feedback page.


Be careful out there! A lot of company who doesn’t have an established reputation would lie to their customer.  If you sample some emails and ask some company “Do you have a group to partner and share the permit” Or a guide for a Manaslu Trek?  The 95% chance every company would say Yes! But in fact, only 5% of them may have the group but the rest of them are a dirty lier. Why would they do that? It’s simple! they don’t want to miss the client’s inquiries. Holding you until the last minute doesn’t give you, much time to react when they say we don’t have a group anymore. So you have no choice but to pay a single supplement and go for a trek.  I am not trying to blackmail my own industries but It’s the fact I have seen a lot and that’s the truth.
But what keeps NEST so reliable in these industries is the honesty. Wo don’t force you to come and join our group. Instead, once the trip is confirmed, we will let you have a conversation with your future trekking partner in prior by exchanging emails. Or simply you can walk to our office whenever you have time, so we will let you interduce with our group. As I mention we almost have a departure every day.  so you can be sure we are not cheating you.
If you enjoyed reading this article share it with your friends and family! This might be the missing exclusive information they were looking for! We would also appreciate it if you could give us a rating below. You can also comment us below.
NEST Adventure Article Rating
Rating: 5.0/5. From 1 vote.
Please wait...

Rajendra Khanal (Raj)

Born and raised in Gorkha, Nepal, I am proud to call the Manaslu region my home! I have been in the travel business for over a decade from being assistance guide, leader, to being a manager. And finally today I am the founder of NEST Adventure. So you could say I know my way well enough in the Himalayas, especially in some of the off-the-beaten-trails in Nepal like Manaslu, Kanchenjunga and Mustang!

I am passionate about travelling and I strongly believe that seeing the world shouldn't break the bank (at least not too much!). I have backpacked to over 15 countries in Asia, Central America, USA, Canada, one-third of Europe, the Caribbean Islands, and Latin America.

I studied in the UK and moved to the United States. During that period, I had the opportunity of working with multinational companies which taught me how to deliver quality customer service in the business. As a world travelling backpacker myself, and travel expert for the Nepalese Himalayas, I started writing about my own country. Which I would love to share with you. In case you required free information about Nepal or join a group with our existing departure, (particularly If you are a solo hiker for the restricted area) please do not hesitate to visit my office in Thamel. We are located in the centre of Kathmandu called Thamel. I am happy to share a cup of Nepali tea and free information.

Our team at NEST has earned 5/5 star ratings on TripAdvisor. Don't forget to visit our customer feedback page on TripAdvisor. If you believe our expert team can be helpful in planning your next trip to Nepal, then please do not hesitate to contact me at nestadventure@gmail.com. I am also available 24x7 on WhatsApp  +977- 9851052042. If you are interested to know more about my travel journey follow me on  FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

Recommended Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *