If you are traveling over Nepal with the purpose of trekking, then the local agency might be more trustworthy and handy in any need and situation. So if you are looking for a trekking agency in Nepal, then here we will like to suggest some ideas about how to choose the best trekking agency in Nepal. The first thing that arises is about the legalization of those agencies based in Nepal. There is some unauthorized agency mostly operated by freelance trekking guides in Nepal. Well before talking about the idea of choosing the best trekking agency in Nepal, let’s know about the necessary things for trekking in Nepal like what you need, whatnot, and others.
There are some restricted area trekking in Nepal where you cannot trek on your own. You must need to be accompanied by local citizens as well as require the help of the local travel agency in Nepal to issue those permits necessary for trekking. Apart from that, you need to obtain several national parks or conservation area entry permits. Apart from that regular area open for trekking, you can trek on your own by getting TIMS card and entry permit for national park as well as conservation area project.
So the main task of travel agency in Nepal is to assist you in giving information about various available trekking in Nepal Himalaya, general itinerary, or create custom itinerary as per your requirement, arrange guide and porter, issue all those necessary permits on behalf of them. Since they are all responsible for your ultimate vacation in Nepal, you should choose them carefully, here are some ideas for choosing the best trekking agency in Nepal.
Top Things you should know about trekking agency in Nepal
- Looks about the online presence of the company, how are their websites, their way of presentation on social media as well as other factors, here is sample website of trekking company in Nepal, NEST ADVENTURE
- Look for legalization, some of the company used to upload scanned copy of all authorization letter issued by the respective necessary department for Nepal, here is a sample of authorization, Legal Documents
- Look for information of team member, where they mentioned about their team members like the guide, porter, cook, driver and other representatives of the company, here is a sample of authorization, Our Team
- Looks for a testimonial from previous clients who had used trekking service of the company before, something like testimonial clients testimonial
- Exchange some email regarding the information and see for their response, promptness, as well as check all terms and condition along with condition, applied, look at nest adventure terms and condition
- Ask to be introduced with the guide before booking a trip, as per arrival, spent some time with the guide before choosing him and decide whether he is ok or not, choose him on the right way so that the right person will accompany you during your holiday in Nepal.
- Do not make a deal on hotels directly. Ask a representative to bring you to the location of the office and looks around on the office too.
- Ask for cost, and make sure about all the hidden cost which might occur, make clear about all terms of payment so that no misunderstanding will occur during trekking.
- Another important thing you need to care about is the insurance of your crew members (Trekking Guide, Climbing Guide Trekking Potter ). As things are not predictable in the mountain, you need to ensure the safety of all staff, so ask with trekking agency about proper insurance of crew members.
If you enjoyed reading this article share it with your friends and family! This might be the missing exclusive information they were looking for! We would also appreciate it if you could give us a rating below. You can also comment us below.